Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let's get this thing rolling

WELCOME!!!!
Okay, who am I and why do I care what this guy has to say? Well, I'm Tim Waz and I currently live in Bluffton SC with my wife Holly and my two beautiful children Jake and Elizabeth (Izzy). I work for a Hotel Development company out of Birmingham, AL and love what I do. I spend a lot of time traveling...a lot of time traveling. In my free time I love to spend time outdoors, the mountains or the beach, I'm a happy guy either way! I am also a returning triathlete looking forward to a full season of racing after taking a few years off.
So why should you come back and check things out? Well one, you're already on line so whats a few more minutes of surfing?
Thanks, come back and help grow this thing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment