Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14, 2009

Good morning from Sunny Miami, FL. I'm attending the 2009 BITAC Design & Purchasing show this week and today is the last day of the event. The event is made up of 300+ vendors and we get a 15 minute "speed dating" meeting with each vendor... I feel like my head is spinning for the last few days!

I'm heading back home in the morning and I am looking forward to being back! I have been on the road for almost 3 weeks now and am T I R E D...

I did get a great workout in this morning. I did a 5 mile run (thanks to the Runtracker App on my iPhone!) and then a 1000 yd pool workout. I still don't have anything on the books for my next race, but plan on pickig a few late season Tri's to wrap up the season! Holly, my wife is also ready again to hop back in with a number pinned to her waist!

Short and sweet today, just like Gary Coleman...

No comments:

Post a Comment