Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009 - Last person to join Pandora...

I have just discovered the joys of Pandora Radio! How have I gotten this far in life without it!!! I truely must be the last person out there to get on board... At least now I can move on with the rest of my life!!!

Well, I am in Oklahoma City still trying to recover from a massive computer failure last week. I feel like I am in one of those "running but my feet won't touch the ground" dreams each time I try to find something on my computer. I did just get a pretty sweet program (PDF Converter 5) which allows you to edit PDF files and convert Office files to PDF... kicks Adobe's ass ten-fold! Did you know that you can't even buy Adobe over the counter anymore? It is only available on-line... hmmmm, someone losing ground???

As you can see by my newest video blog posting I had a pretty different layout this go around... AND I linked my Facebook and Twitter accounts directly to my YouTube account and my views went off the charts (for my Vblog anyway...)

A lot of GREAT comments regarding my QOTD: What is one thing that you "use to do" that you would love to go back an do it again?

I appreciate all the responses, keep them coming in with any questions you might have as well...

Thats all for tonight, I need to get back and knock a little bit of work out before calling it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment